6.11.2014

An aquired taste

So I've been training all around the valley, right? right. (literally. from Payson to Saratoga)
I've been the new guy about 5 different times, and it's really not the most enjoyable thing in the world! but I'm done training, and I've just realized that my life is now pretty much a waiting game... waiting for people to ask me to work for them. which kind of sucks, but then again it KIND OF ROCKS.  I can do whatever the heck I want all day, man! I have a summer life! (notice I did not say "Social" before life...)

I'm guessing I'll learn pretty quickly if I hate or love being PRN. it's most likely an acquired taste, but I'm not too picky. so I'm optimistic about it. besides, I haven't worked in any office so far that I absolutely hated. so we got that goin' for us.

I've made a couple rookie mistakes, and gotten right back in the game.
I'm pretty dang proud of myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment