12.23.2013

Bless Us All

Hello! I have honestly been doing so much crafting, nannying, shopping, yapping, movie-watching, all that good stuff! blogging has been 1. low priority and 2. #ihavenoideawhattoblogabout

If you'll notice, the last few posts have been centered on something I've seen or heard, and today I have a really really great one. I have grown up with The Muppet Christmas Carol... and we can safely say that it is one of my favorite Christmas movies. And lately, I've learned to really appreciate the storyline. Go Charles.

Tonight as I was working on my latest project and listening/watching this, I was listening to the words of the song that the Kratchets sing, and just tearing up over my paint!

Bless us all, who gather here
The loving family I hold dear
 No place on earth, compares with home
And every path will bring me back from where I rome
Bless us all, that as we live
We always comfort and forgive
We have so much, that we can share
With those in need we see around us everywhere

.....
Bless us all with playful years
With noisy games and joyful tears
We reach for you and we stand tall
And in our prayers and dreams
We ask you bless us all


I think I see a family tradition in my future.

happy words, and such a good message.

1 comment:

  1. I am watching that right now and that song just barely ended as I opened your post!! I love this movie and that song gets me teary eyed too!

    ReplyDelete