11.08.2013

let's chat about some random topics right now

Let's talk about a few things!

1. Josh Groban. ok OBVIOUSLY I've always appreciated his music, his incrediballs (bringing that into trend) voice. But the best thing that has ever happened to my twitter, is following him. He. is. HILARIOUS. I dunno, maybe it's just my sense of humor. but really. just so witty. so if you have twitter, follow him and love him even more.

2. I walked out of Response Marketing group for the LAST TIME TONIIIIGHT. I had to fill out a little form... and I'm completely blanking on the word for when you quit. discharge? seriously how can I not think of this word? anyways. a form asking about my view of the company, why I'm quitting, etc. I wrote all positive things, because seriously, such a good company to work for. I may have complained a lot, cause my job was a little bit tedious, but they know how to run a company, and although I'm antisocial and never went, I hear their parties are pretty boss.

3. I got a little bit of Christmas shopping done tonight so HOLLERRRR!! Katie, if you're reading this, know that you are kind of difficult to shop for but I am 100% certain you gon' LOVE DIS GEEEFT.

4. I'm gonna be taking a loooott of product photos tomorrow for things to go into my Etsy shop, things that have been sitting on my craft desk for months but I have been so disorganized that I haven't had time to do anything with them. and some cuties that I painted/created/made this week! I'm excited. you should be as well.

and just to let you know! if you see anything on my instagram or in my shop that you like, but don't wanna go through the hassle of setting up an Etsy account (although I recommend it cause it's magical), you can just email me! and we'll work it out! that is, if you live around here. if you don't, then I'm afraid Etsy is your only option young fawn.

I'm off to sort out my day tomorrow, because I have MUCH to do. and it's all for you. all.for you.

Happy Friday!

HAPPY UNEMPLOYMENT!!
(this is an example of what I'll be doing tomorrow! and what I'll be selling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment