11.16.2013

10 things you probs didn't know about me

here are 10 things you probably don't know about me but you might because my life is an open book and sometimes I forget what I write.

1. I have a thing for 80s & 90s chick flicks. They are really the best.
2. I seeeeriously love a good casting job. like in movies about history, you know. like in 42... oh BOY. brilliant.
3. I have never been a girl who needed a guy. I'd be happy in a relationship, but I've just never needed a relationship to be happy.
4. I have 1054 pictures on my phone. not normal, right? is that normal? no? k.
5. I've always secretly wanted a perm. not like, a tiny tight curl perm, not like Jessie Spano. hahaha. more like... I don't know! ugh nevermind.
6. Norwhals are my favorite animal.
7. One of my biggest pet peeves is trying to have a conversation with loud music on.
8. I want 5 littles.
9. I am a Hufflepuff. AND PROUD. (yes I did take this quiz. and I think it's pretty legit)
10. I love driving.

WHOOOOO THIS WAS SO FUN.
ha.
and random! but I don't know, I'm bored.
a good cure for boredom at 1:30 AM is sleep, so I think I'll do that.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment