10.26.2013

Quit Bein' a Hooker

I honestly don't get what it is about girls and modesty. Especially at this time of year... seriously?
I know you hear it all the time. I know I know. it gets old.
But I just don't get why nice, church-going girls think they need to dress DOWN for a cute costume.

AH, THE TEST:
If you were to bend down, could we see your underwear up your skirt? if the answer is yes, put some dang leggings on. really, so many colors at Target right now. tights, even! (and don't say "I have spandex on!" cause that's literally just black underwear.)
When you lean forward are you showing the world cleave-town USA? If the answer is yes, wear a sports bra and pull that shirt up. sports bras are way more comfortable anyways. you know it to be true.

respect your bods, ladies. respect the men around you. and the women, for that matter.
I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things, and honestly for the most part, I keep to myself or vent to someone. I really really believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, not judging, all that jazz. I realize I might get haters for this post. but I don't even care, in this case. cause there's no excuse. not even Halloween.

you know when you look like a slut, now quit it.

I mean look at these tasteful, adorable Halloween costumes!


hahahahahahahahaha. thanks for the nightmares, Holly

1 comment:

  1. I love how you change your blog design every week:) you are so talented! Also totally agree with all of this..

    ReplyDelete