9.02.2013

Some tasty Guacamole over here


Hello humans! Happiest Labor day to you.
I hope you haven't labored, but if you must, then go ahead and make this guacamole. My aunt gave us a little bit of their leftovers a couple days ago, and I haven't gotten it out of my head all weekend.

Here's the recipe! (source here)

2 Avocados, diced
1 cup sweet white corn
1/2 cup black beans
Half an onion (dice it up reeeeal good)
1/2 of a red bell pepper, diced (or more, I eyeballed it kinda)
1 handful of cilantro
Juice of 1 lime
Salt
(If you like it on the spicy side, you can add 1 serrano pepper)

combine alllllla these together. I used my own two hands to mix em' up, whatever you want though.
I added the lime, mixed, then added salt as I thought it needed.

This is the recipe doubled, because you do want it doubled. trust me. 

OH GOSH YOU GUYS it is just too delightful.
Emily and I sat and ate about half the bowl. but the good thing is, it's all fresh. no bad fat up in there!

Enjoy! 







1 comment:

  1. hi cutie-so glad you liked it. thought you might like to know, I also chopped up about a 1/2 cup of jicama and some mild diced green
    chilies in there. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete