9.21.2013

Loyal strong and truuuuue!



that fateful day has come! I just hope we don't absolutely suck. I have faith that we won't.
we love the color blue in this house! I'm glad my parents raised me right, sheesh.
This morning I woke up with the fight song in my head (and this time my dad didn't even burst into the room singing it. but that's only cause he wasn't home.) aaaand I definitely blasted it through the neighborhood while Isaac tried to hide his face. I'm gonna be the best embarrassing mom. 

on another note, I passed my 4 state finals!! seriously, I have never been a good test-taker. but really, I had so many prayers and good vibes from the people I love, (even the people in Florida!) and I ended up getting a cumulative of 84%! (and I only had to get 75%!) WHOO! BOOM BABY!! 
so I just have a few more things to wrap up at school, and I'll be on my way! but technically, I'm certified!  I'll keep you posted on the internship hunt. I'm scared. but exciteddd.

Have a delightful night! 
RA RA RA-RA-RA RA RA RA-RA-RA RA RA RA-RA-RA GOOOO COUGARS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment