top ten "feel-good" movies, just in case you were wondering
Elizabethtown, right? It's one of the most underrated movies, in my opinion. I just barely saw it for the first time, and I loved it! I just really like characters like Claire. Confident, delightful, independent, hold-your-head-up, spontaneous girls.
I'm a fan of feel-good movies. and this is definitely one of them. (let the record show, I don't usually like Kiersten Dunst. but I still like this one)
I think it's important to have those kinds of movies. movies that you watch when you're having a bad day, or need some alone time. ya catch ma drift?
I probably have too may. wanna know what they are? that's what I thought.
1. Runaway Bride. (another huuuugely underrated one)
2. Father of the Bride (1&2)
3. While You Were Sleeping (duh)
4. Corrina Corrina. (DUDE. like, no one has seen this one and it is honestly on my top ten... which may not be hard, but seriously! SO good)
5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding (why you want to leeeeave me?)
6. Miss Congeniality.
7. A Cinderella Story (if you watch this with me I won't stop quoting along the entire time)
8. Sweet Home Alabama. (those small-town flicks really get me)
9. You've Got Mail (a classic in my casa)
10. Elizabethtown--- the new addition.