2.12.2013

A Big Idea

HOLA. I am here today to talk about about goals, and the difference between realism and pessimism.
ok, this ain't gonna be deep like I may have made it sound.
BASICALLY, I have been super inspired lately, by all sorts of Provo women and Etsy people to start my own shop. I've got plenty of good stuff to stalk it with, and I was like, hey! Saturdays! I could totally do this!
BUT that is not so. Being gone from 11-8 every day (I know people have much worse and longer days than I) doesn't really permit a lot of free/craft time. not to mention time to ship items and all that jazz.
I'm putting that on hold, and I've decided that that's ok. I'm not giving up on this little baby dream of mine, I'm just saving it for future holly! (a less busy holly, hopefully)

But today on my way home from school, a bloody brilliant idea floated on into  my mind and made itself at home. and it's singing very loudly, so I can't ignore it. It's something for me to do, not time-consuming, but it's super great. I don't know, maybe it's not. I can tell you now it's not exciting for boys, and probably not for older people. OK THAT'S ALL I'M GONNA SAY.

I'm happy, I'm excited, and I'm quite restless about it.
You'll find out soon enough, yes you will.

IN THE MEANTIME. I'll just keep showing you pictures of baby girl.
She has always been asleep when I have gone to see her, but last night she was WIDE awake, and we played and had lots of fun and bonded. I do adore her.


1 comment:

  1. you are so cute! I'm really curious as to what this big idea is

    ReplyDelete