1.28.2013

Sundance & Antiques


 OK YOU GUYS. I've been really bad at taking Nadine places with me. and Maybelle (my ipod) does not do the trick. but LATELY I've been trying to be better! so here we have our Park City adventures, and then we have the BEST ANTIQUE MALL IN THE WORLD adventures.







wow. that was a wimpy bunch of pictures, wasn't it? now for the antiques! 




probably my favorite part. all old pictures.











and here we have... MY HEAVEN. litrally. In heaven, I will have a room of every Life Magazine ever printed. mmmhmm. 
Thanks to my lovely dear and delightful friend Megan for telling me about this rad place! 

happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Alright. I just came across your blog via Pinterest & already feel like I relate with you! I love this post and you take some way pretty awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you collect Life Magazines. It's pretty awesome compared to my collection of every single receipt from anything I've ever bought, EVER in my life. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still sad that you experienced it without me. Sob. We need to go together so I can feel happy about life again.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still sad that you experienced it without me. Sob. We need to go together so I can feel happy about life again.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete