1.14.2013

My Obsession with Parks & Rec

This blog post started out with me confessing how many times I have gone through certain TV shows, but that was just too embarrassing, even for me. plus it was turning into a post about Parks  & Recreation anyways so SORRY to disappoint, but I deleted the TV show mumbo-jumbo. 

I am always watching a series. I watch while I'm getting ready for the day, and as I'm falling asleep. I just finished Parks & Rec for the _th time, and while that was happening, I didn't wanna watch ANYTHING else. I seriously never get sick of it. and if you're thinking, "Ehhhh I tried watching that but got bored" (not kidding, about 3 people I've talked to have said this), but I'm telling you, SKIP to the second season. really, the first isn't that great and it's only like 8 episodes. Also, the series is wayyyy cleaner than all of the shows of today. (besides a few dirty comments here and there. but like, they never show the nasty-nast. love that)

ANYWAYS. here is some motivation to watch this show.

 SHE GETS ME


 Reason enough.

 TREAT YOSELF







this is my personal favorite. hahahaha gets me every time.

ok well, hope I changed your life today.

mischief managed. (and now I want waffles)

No comments:

Post a Comment