12.21.2012

thanks for stickin' around, world

you know how I'm a little negative nancy sometimes, and I get way annoyed with facebook when EVERYONE posts about the same thing?
Well I do.
unless it's something like the Connecticut shooting, in cases like that, I love it.
anyways. This morning I decided that DANG, some of my facebook friends are hilarious, and the end of the world statuses could be something great.
so a contest it was.
quite frankly, I was disappointed by the outcome. but there WERE a few winners.

In first place we have Jenna Agrelius. She won my heart with her Harry Potter reference!

Well I am still alive, is anyone else? Or am I the chosen one? "The Girl Who Lived"

In second place, we have Cortt Kindrick. He put in so much effort for this shout out, always killing it with the dad jokes.

Dont worry Mayans.. If you get it wrong, its not the end of the world..
  
aaand in third, we have NO ONE BECAUSE EVERYONE DISAPPOINTED ME
but we do have this picture, submitted by the lovely Catalina Steele, so I guess she's third place! 

 

1 comment: