12.27.2012

I'm gonna tell you what I did today. NOT A DAMN THING.
Ok, before you're like, "Don't swear", picture that in a black man's voice, and tell me what movie it's from. I think it's Will Smith, but I can't put my finger on it.
anyways. it's true, I really didn't do anything today. and although I felt well-rested (enough) yesterday, apparently my body was like, "NUH-UH. you need more sleep." so I remained in a COMA until 1:30 today. are you kidding me? no. that happened. that has NEVER happened. I was shocked with myself. just shocked. even after the all-night party, did that happen. I'm baffled still.
So I showered, and then I was like, I don't feel good.
so I laid in bed all day watching How I Met Your Mother. I don't feel guilty for laying in bed all day, but I do feel ridiculous for sleeping in till the afternoon. yikes.
I'm still not feeling so hot, but I did get out of the house to go to Barnes & Noble with my pops and Isaac.
but now I'm lying in bed again, ready for some more HIMYM.
OH but I did finish a photo shoot, and I'm onto the next one. so we can't say I've been completely unproductive. and even if I was, that'd be ok cause A. I'm under the weather for reals. and B. Its Christmas, snitches.

Now go here. you won't regret it.

mischief managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment