11.10.2012

Pre-thanksgiving Christmas music: my opinion

This portion of our post is for those pre-thanksgiving Christmas music haters.
First, I do not blame you.
do what you want, brah.
But here's my deal. When it's "the holiday season", it's snowing outside, and the space heater makes it's way into my room, I listen to Christmas toons. not ALL the time... but most of the time. haha.
I can't help it, fools.
When I listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, I'm not skipping or forgetting Thanksgiving! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THANKSGIVING. When you get older, (or at least as I've got older) it's become a tie with Christmas. Because to me, being with family is just as great as getting presents.
and giving presents is even better than getting them.
Listening to Christmas music doesn't make me any less Thankful than the next person, and it botherrrrs me when people say that.
MORAL OF THE STORY.
... we all have opinions. hahaha.

ok. anyways. So I'm about to go tend my little children, and half the clothes I'm wearing are from the men's section at Target.
Good thing the Navasards already love me, because I look like a straight-up hobo.
I should start writing a book to my future husband, "WARNING: I AM NOT A BEAUTY QUEEN ALL THE TIME"
haha. just kidding. that's never.

I hope everyone had a pleasant Saturday, and I hope you all have a pleasant Sunday! I get to play "Primary teacher" with my sister, and go to her primary program.
HOLLA!

mischief managed. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALL THE TIME! Go listen to Rod Stewart's new Christmas album.

    IT'S SO PERFECTLY AMAZING I WANT TO DIE OF HAPPINESS!!!

    ReplyDelete