11.06.2012

I luh Amereeca

The United States of America.
United. 
I'm not going to pretend to know anything about politics, or anything about who is best fit to run our country.
but I do know that in my prayers this morning I couldn't bring myself to say "Please bless that Mitt Romney will win." nope, because in the end God will do what he has planned. So I prayed that that  Mitt Romney would have peace, cause man today has got to be stressful for an almost-president!

I honestly just think it is BEYOND cool that a good-hearted Mormon man was THAT close to winning the election. to becoming the President of the United States. Don't you think that's cool? I mean, I do think that some of the passed presidents might as well have been Mormon (And Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington and The Duggar family. (barf))

So hows about we just pray that Obama won't lead us down the crapper, that Gas prices won't go higher, and then go see The Perks of Being a Wallflower cause it is fabulous.

I laughed, I cried, I got chills, I pretty much had a heart attack, and now I have a headache from an emotionally draining movie. I mean day.

okay well bye!

Chin up buttercup.

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone ever told you that you're a great girl? Cause you are. I didn't pray for Mitt either, but I did pray for Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Colorado and Nevada. But I agree- I bet the Romneys slept so well last night!

    ReplyDelete