11.20.2012

Crosby Fitzgerald.

just in CASE you don't follow me on instagram, or aren't friends with me on facebook (I don't know who's left after that though)
Here's it is.
His name is Crosby Fitzgerald. 
If you are any sort of American, and any sort of friend/blog stalker/ IG follower of mine,
YOU KNOW WHY.

Jessy was kind enough to drive me up to the place this morning. that place being Auto's Inc in American Fork. Highly recommended, they are good guys! 
She also kindly snapped some pictures of the experience!

feeling pretty powerful.

I looked away too fast. coulda been great. but there's Zane/ Jay Pritchett! what a guy!



My face is always the same. haha.

I absolutely LOVE him.
Long live Toyota. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Corollas unite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH!!!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete