10.20.2012

Star struck.

Mindy is the name of the day.
I got Mindy Kaling's book in the mail. 4 pages into it, I was BUSTING UP. She is hilarious. and I can relate to her life as a chubster. (she said it, not me)

Then I wen to Target and met Mindy Gledhill.
I knew I would eventually run into her, Stephanie Nielson, or one of those cool Provo ladies eventually at Target. Stephanie Instagrammed a picture of her baby at Target the other day, and I was like, "I COULD TOTALLY GO." but I'm not a creep, so I didn't.
I follow Mindy on Instagram, so I know what she looks like. and I know that she's awesome, and always posts the coolest antique places and yard sales to go to. (ok only like twice, but still.) and she's beautiful. that I know, too.
SO. I was wandering through the clothing, when I saw her. and this is how it went:

Text to Megan: MINDY GLEDHILL. AT TARGET. WHAT DO I DO? (she is a big fan. knew she'd be excited)
Megan: Oh my gosh!!! TALK TO HER RIGHT NOW AND TAKE A PICTURE!!
Me: OH MY GOSH I JUST PASSED HER AGAIN. I CAN'T I'M TOO SHY.
Megan: You're gonna regret if you don't just do it right now!! think of the likes on instagram! do itttt!!

** mind you. I was still wandering, and she was still wandering. I was borderline stalking her, but not really.**

I went into the fitting rooms just as she was, and we were both waiting for the rooms to be open. I was like, "HOLLY JUST TALK TO HER" so I did.

"Hey, are you Mindy Glo--Gledhill?"
"Yeah I am!" (she's so nice)
"Oh awesome, I follow you on instagram... hahaha"
"Oh really?? What's your name?"
"Holly Robinson..."
"Is that your instagram username?"
"oh, no.. it's Hollerback. haha"
"Oh cool, do you go school here?"
.... I Jabbered about going to school to be an MA for a sec. it was weird cause she was probably just mainly asking if I lived around here. oh brother.

and then she was like, "It was nice to meet you!"

I bet she gets weirdos like me all the time.
I don't think I was TOO awkward. ... gosh. she's just a person at Target! ok lets be real here. I was that awkward. but I looked cute, so it's ok.

She is nice and beautiful and she didn't even judge me for my studdering. (as far as I know)

I've never met anyone that famous. (hahaha Utah-famous)
WAIT!!!!!  your know that funny chubby blond guy on The Singles Ward?
One time, I was at Cafe Rio, and he was in line right in front of me, and my order was done before his, and I was looking the other way, and he touched my shoulder and said, "I think that's yours"
badafjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jsdfowowow.

So yeah. cool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment