10.16.2012

pointless thoughts we call tweets

I tweet. It's one of those things that I feel waaaay stupid saying to people, but it's really quite entertaining.
I'm not one of those people who tweet things like "Eating a cupcake. sooo good."
or "Watching The Office."
Instead, I tell you to freaking GO to the place where I got that cupcake cause it's so freaking good.
Or I quote The Office.
I'm probably obnoxious. but I don't care.
Here are some tweets from my mouth, for those who are not fortunate enough to be in this twitter world.


Seriously Hulu, my brother-in-law is paying for me to use this. so knock it off with the commercials man.  (thanks woody)

Listening to strangers on the phone at work talk about mormons in a positive way makes my little heart happy.

At first I felt self-conscious about whipping out my crochet hook and yarn at work. But then i looked over at the RM playing his gameboy.

freeeakin. I just had SO MANY DREAMS. I married like 3 different guys. I was texting missionaries. I was mad at my fav. cousin. #stressful

 on the plus side I saw my dream wedding ring in my dream. thank you, subconscious mind.



those are all the pointless thoughts you will be graced with this day.

If you haven't checked yet, take a look at my latest shoots! the Nielsen family and the Whiteheads!
And it would make me happy in my heart if you liked ma page!

Happy Tuesdee.

No comments:

Post a Comment