8.26.2012

cousin love

Here is the THANG guys.
I'm not gonna lie to you right now, I usually dislike having company. You can't walk around in immodest attire, aaand... that's about it.
BUT this week, when my favorite family from Washington came to visit, I didn't care not one bit. PLUS. 1 week+2 men and only 1 TIME did I have to put the toilet seat down.
color. me. impressed.
They weren't annoying to have around or nothin! ha. and one night, after Jessy and I had just BARELY introduced and converted Megan into the watching of Vampire Diaries, I come home to find Matt and Christa WATCHING IT. I about cried. me and jessy hugged. it was an all-around tender moment. For the next three nights we stayed up till at 2 (sometimes 3) watching.  Stephen doesn't openly admit it, but he's definitely addicted.

Another thaaang. how in the world are people not friends with their cousins? I genuinely do not get it, man. we had a family party on Friday night, and decided that wasn't enough, so we had a non-official single cousin party last night. People came at 7, and the last one out left at 1. SUCCESS. Spoons is now viewed as violence to me, and I will never sit in between two grown men while playing. ever again.

moral of the story, I love my cousins! all of them! even the old married ones :)
and I wiiiiish I WISH that those Browns didn't live clear in the heck up in Washington. that just sucks a little.

It was a splendid week.
and GUESS WHO IS COMING OVER TONIGHT?!
JILL MY SISTER.
GUESS WHY?
CAUSE SHE'S MOVING HOOOOOMEEEEEE!!!!!

I mean, DUDE. I could cry I'm so happy.

aight. happy Sunday to you all!

and now for some hollygram (it's like instagram... but just me...)

Last night's portion of the cousin weekend (don't worry guys. I have around 45 cousins. these are just some of the single folk)
maphew
SPOOOOOONS
this needs no caption.
BCF since we were fresh out of the womb.
QUEBA
adorbz.
aaaand this has nothing to do with family or anything, but the bows I've been making are selling now!
There are headbands, clips, and comb thingies. 
small are $3, medium are $5, big are $8, and a couple of them vary depending on tyyype.
IF you'd like one, you can come rummage through my box and pick what you want.
I'll get better pictures up real soon!

1 comment:

  1. That's really impressive about the toilet seat! I wish I could say the same about the ONE man I live with :)

    ReplyDelete