7.27.2012

made it through the wilderness

I have returned, my young ones.
Sheesh. ya leave civilization for 2 and a half days, and you feel like you've been gone for weeks.
I HOPE YOU ALL MISSED ME.
haha.
I indeed survived, and enjoyed being in the wilderness, away from everyone and everything for a few days.

The singing of the wind through the Uinta mountains
The sunset behing Mt. Baldy
Warming my butt by the fire.
Singing "Waltzing Matilda" and "Lovely Timpanogos" with Grandma and Grandpa SURELY smiling down on us. probs even singing along.
My dad's snow hat with his baseball cap over it. (gotta keep warm up in hur)
Silhouettes of the trees at dusk. OH BOY.
nothing better.

ALSO I went fishing. I didn't eat the fish, BUT I did catch THREEEEEE. To me, it's surprisingly fun. Powee bate. mmmm.

Oh, and SHOUT OUT TO MY MOM who was driving back home by herself a night early, and hit a deer. she didn't get not one owwy. so thankful.
also we saw Cougar tracks. and probably his den. scary stuff.

I willlllll be posting pictures! soon enough. soon enough.

Live long and prosper.


No comments:

Post a Comment