6.07.2012

the sun is getting to me...

I am sunburned and happy.
weirdly sunburned, might I add.... the sun decided to skip half my leg... like.. the right SIDE of my leg.
it's awkward. it's an awkward sunburn. 

Tomorrow is Allen's halfway point... but he'll be home in one year... I don't get calendar stuff.
All I know is, he said "JUNE 7TH" when mentioned his home...coming.. date. day. not date. what?
I want frozen yogurt. like, now.

I started watching the Bachelorette. I know. judge me all you want.

NieNie's book is amazing me to chills and tears and laughs and smiles. read it, people. (girls)

HI.

ok I'm done.
see ya.

also it's my pet peeve when people talk and they don't use any punctuation isn't that annoying

HATE HATE HATE.

I still REALLY want frozen yog.

ohhh.. I said see ya huh?

k bye FOR REALS

No comments:

Post a Comment