5.23.2012

assumptions

We all know how it goes... assuming makes an a-eth-eth out of U and ME.

but if you were to see me round town today, you would assume I...

1. just broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years
2. got fired
3. was in the middle of doing laundry and had no other clothes to wear
4. was sleep walking
5. was 5 months pregnant and craving pringles
6. thought it was friday night
7. was heavily medicated on anti-depressants that don't work
8. pms (obviously)
9. traded outfits with orphan annie before she met daddy Warbucks
10. had a super long and terrible day at work.

take your pick, y'all.
I'm really rockin' the sweats, oversize sweatshirt and bun-on-top-of-my-head-and-not-in-a-cute-way look.

I hope YOU all had a grand day!

PS. I love my mommy. cause this day would have been SO much worse if it weren't for her calming words and sense of humor. Love you Joanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment