4.16.2012

Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

"I was late for work today.Wanna know why? cause I was trying to save a little bee."

what?
that's jessy for you, my friends.
that's just my best friend. 
she's swell.

some factoids of the day:
1. Golds Gym does nothing but intimidate me. I'm sorry Hannah. but it will be a long long time before you see a Golds pass in my hand. 
tools.

2. Me and my hermana's just started a no-pop challenge.
the conditions? you may only have
A. Sprite when you are sick
B. ONE Diet Coke when you are PMSing

3 Kneaders opening in the Riverwoods is the worst thing to happen to my wallet since my trip to Denver.

4. People who wear make up and have curled hair to the gym. why?

5. My sister is here for 2 weeks, and we are having SO MUCH FUN. already. why, Colorado? WHY?

6. K guys.. it's time to get real again. ONCE AGAIN you all know how I hate things that everyone talks about.
Well, ... The Hunger Games.
holy swagman.
I LOVED IT. 
like a lot.
but I probably won't read the books for ehh.. 10 years.

7. TWO WEEKS till my best friends come home from that dayum college place!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ok, Imma get up off of here.

ps. this is the video that I'm assigned to memorize and act out for my mom in her times of sadness. or boredom.
(hahahaha. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!)
my hidden talent? impressions.
apparently.
you should see my Ringer.

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment