3.11.2012

I'm just bored.

some factoids to cure the bored.

I never want to move out cause I love my room so muchhhhh. (but I will, don't fret)
Peterpan is one of my favorite stories of all time. it will be VERY present in my children's lives.
I take things way too personally sometimes.
I have 160 pictures decorating my room.
My ipod's name is Maybelle.
I love glow-in-the-dark stars.
I am still best friends with three of my best friends from Jr. High. (I'd say it's impressive)
 I think about the future too much, which I'm sure a lot of the female population do...?
I want to be a 1st grade teacher when I grow up.
Medical English was my favorite class in my three years of high school.
Blue is, and will always be my favorite color.
My dream job, if I were smart enough, would be an OBGYN
My favorite song at the moment is Can't take that away from me... guess who.
I would eat Tree Street Grain pancakes for the rest of my life if I could.
I'm part Australian.
 When I was little I stuck a crochet hook down my throat. my mom says it's cause I was dumb.
I absolutely cannot stand it when people put the word "Jolly" next to my name. don't.
I have a phobia of worms, centipedes, and sometimes cotton balls.
I love black and white pictures the best.
I have a cat with no tail. his name is bear. I hate all other cats.
I love Home Depot.


4 comments:

  1. " When I was little I stuck a crochet hook down my throat. my mom says it's cause I was dumb."

    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are smart enough to do anything you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so inspirational. But I'm not patient enough either! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so inspirational. But I'm not patient enough either! Haha

    ReplyDelete