3.16.2012

can jeans season be over now?

The thought of putting on jeans right now just makes me an angry beaver...
but you see, my legs would blind anyone within a 3 mile radius of me if I were to wear shorts.
I don't care if they say "pale is in"... not for this girl. not. for this girl.
spring. fever.

So I'm sitting here wearing nothing but spandex and a big T shirt, waiting for my laundry to be done.
I kinda worked on homework, but turns out I didn't have much! bam.

I still need to go get a laptop cover thinger from VS. (what? true story. neon baby)
And I need to go to Target to get some last-minute vaycay thangs.

Oh, did I mention I'm going to Denver tomorrow?

Anyways. I'm gonna go find anything but jeans to wear today.

happy trails to you.

and HAPPY FRIDAY!

 this is Miss Amy. my sanity at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment