2.06.2012

elephante

don't worry. today was just as good, if not BETTER than I thought it would be!
Work went by pretty fast. It was nice cheeeeel day. (well. as chill as you can get when you're basically babysitting 7 special needs children)
Me and Macey's birthday date went LOVELY.

She chose an elephant. doesn't have a name yet...
 Notice, the lovely animal stamps on her hands :)


 workin' hard! that girl SURE can multi-task! two brushes at the same time? that's skill. more impressively, she was using three before but I had her stop due to the fact that we had already replaced our color trays 3 times. :)
 
Me: come sit on my lap!
Macey: awwwwhhhh nooooo!
I don't take it personally :)


And icecream to finish off the evening!
Happy monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product, I'm sure it's going to be lovely. Thanks for taking her out again today, she had a blast! And she told me that next time you'd take Miles and me with you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute!!! Why don't you take ME to color me mine?

    ReplyDelete