2.13.2012

DAAADDYYYY

Here's the thing.
One of the nicest, most caring, most patient, fullest of integrity, loving, and charitable people I have ever met; he lives in my house. 
His name is Dad. or dadders, greggers, papi, or papa.
He is the big 55 today!!
They say you marry the man who is most like your dad. 
that one is gonna be tough, guys.
It's ridiculous how awesome he is. just take a look at all those adjectives up there!

He LOVES my mom more than anything. He's giving her a massage right now cause she ain't feelin so hot. 

He never yells. well, he does on rare occasion, (which makes it way scarrier when he DOES. hahaha)
point being: patience. he is WAY patient. with my sassy self. 

He never gives up on us. no matter what crap us kids get into, he NEVER gives up. 
he forgives like nobody's bidness.

He is a nerd, but of course in a good dad nerd way. (socks and sandals of course) oh and we can't forget the dad jokes.
he has us 5 kids, and his other babies- his bikes.

"His snack" is gramcrackers and milk. he'll take about 4 stacked up, and dip alla dem in the milk. 
I can't wait for him to be a grandpa, cause I can just see his grandkids doing the same thing cause grandpa's doin it.

I freaking love my dad. 
I CANT EVEN FIT EVERY AWESOME THING INTO THIS BLOG POST.
My mom literally just said "Holly. when you're pickin a husband, make sure you take a good strong hard look at his dad."
bam. BAM!
cute.

I love Gregory James!
AWESOME man.

daddio meditating on a hike. hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment