1.24.2012

Hit the gym, y'all.

Being around crazy people. (or one slightly crazy person and 10 four-year-olds all day) can have its effects.
one of these being a bad mood. which was the effect of the day.
instead of taking a nap, and probably being even more of a pissy patricia, I made myself go to the gym.
with this book.

(so far so good!!) and my ipod on shuffle. That work out went by lightning fast. (we'll count the 5 minutes I spent circling the parking lot, waiting for some angel to pull out)
Turns out endorphins DO make you happy! ("and happy people don't kill their husbands!"... just though I'd throw that in there. name that movie)

So now I'll be going to shower and SHAVE, because that really is my best cure for a bad mood.

Aside from that, I got through Monday and Tuesday! which are, ma peeps, the WORST days of the week in the OES special ed preschool.
all I have to do is get through 2 and a half days, and then I can head on up to hang out with my best friends for 3 days!

So, moral of the story: Work with crazy people all day? Want to punch everything that moves? hit the gym, y'all. 

2 comments:

  1. ooh- Legally Blonde! I win! :)
    Taking a book to the gym is the BEST way to pass the time. Go get it, girl! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy we are blog friends now.

    ReplyDelete