1.07.2012

full day of awesome.

lets set aside the fact that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and was pretty much a biznatch face all day. I was not in the MOOOOOD to put up with over-reacting dramatic crazy people.
But somehow, I got through those treacherous 6 hours!
After schoo, me jessy and jill went to visit our little chipmunk friend, Easton Ole' Smith. (I honestly just automatically put that apostrophe. ha)
he got his wisdom teeth out, so we thought we'd bring him a nice jamba. (PS. Does aaanyone remember ZUCHA JUICE?! before the jamba. loved it)
then. we went to Old Navy. I didn't buy one thing :) instead, i RETURNED something, and gained 20 dolla. proud? thanks.
Next... HOSPITAL FOOOOOD.
After watching "The Best Burger In New York" episode of HIMYM, I needed a dang cheesburger.
and what's better than a DELICIOUS burger, fries, onion rings, and coke, for 6 DOLLA?
ain't nothin better
yuuum.
What did we do after that? SEMIANNUAL.
I got more undies... ahhh lovely.
and The Incredible is haunting me now, so I think I'll have to go back and get that sucker.
and after some time at vickies, we came back to about an hour of Bananagrams! (I'm so happy my best friends will play it with meeee. bless your hearts)
It was QUITE a great day, if I may say so.
Besides working with crazy people, life is good.
Tomorrow this is how my day goes:
Babysit  Mace and Miles (FINALLYYYY) from 11:30-3:30. I'm really happy about this. Kelsey's bun in the oven, PLUS Christmas has deprived me of my Navasard bonding time! but yayyy for tomorrow!
thennn 5-10, babysit my favorite cousins! I used to not love driving up to lehi, no matter how awesome the kids. but now I sorta love it!
FULLLL day of babysitting.
Honestly dudes, between all that, and 3 preference shoots next saturday, that beautiful lens shall be ALL MINE!
I'm kinda freakin' excited. yayaya.
well, I hope you all have a SPLENDID saturday! for real. just soak that right up.
Stay Excellent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment