11.01.2011

Hello my name is "indecisive"

Hi. I changed my mind again.
I have been leaning more towards elementary edu, instead of nursing.
The thought entered my mind... ART.
I'm no artist, but I do believe I could be a great one at a 2nd to 6th grade level!
So that's that. 
As of this moment, I am going to major in Elementary Ed, with no emphasis in art, buuuut I WANT to teach art. 
{If that don't work out, I wanna teach first grade}
It's really common, but I think I'd be reeeeal good at it!
(not... I repeat... NOT special education. haha.)
If you know me, you know I'll probably change my mind in like, 2 weeks. 
or maybe 2 days.
buuuut I purposely didn't say anything publicly until I'd thought about it for a while!
haha. not even a big deal.
jussssst.. yeah. ok.
I'm going to probably like, go to sleep now. 
but not really. Just gonna go crochet. 
BYE!
OH. here's a cute picture or two.
Woody


Jessie like the crab apples!

COULD THEY BE ANY CUTER?

Yeah. this might be my desktop background...

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!
    And I'm glad I'm not the only one who has trouble choosing a major...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are definitely not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete