11.29.2011

Adventures in babysitting.

I love the tiny humans. Holy canoly.
In tonight's adventure of babysitting 7 children...
(((that's 4 of my cousins, and 3 of their friend's kids. (2 babies, y'all)))
ok... first I'd like to say, that was a piece of cake. 7 kids might be difficult if:
1.the kids were hellians, which they SURELY were not. angels, is what they were.
aaand
2. if I didn't babysit 7++++ low functioning kids every day for 6 hours.
yeeeah. like I said. CAKE.
I love all of the kids in my class to the moon and back, but it's HARD work. So babysitting Macey& Miles, or my cousins is a nice breath of fresh air.
Tonight, G dawg was the funniest. (I say G dawg cause I hate failing at spelling names, and I simply don't know how they spell Jer-itt. and I know it's a G. k.)
Me: How old are you?!
G: three
Me: Are you in preschool?!
G: no, I'm in college.
he said it SO matter-of-factly. it was pretty hilarious.
Later, he and Brynne (my cousin) wanted to sleep in the same bed. I told him no, and put him in the hall outside her room. he was sitting there crying, and when he stopped, I looked away for TWO seconds, to see that he has snuck into her room.
ahh young love. Later after I told him maybe, he came out with those puppy dog eyes and said, "please holly can I sleep with brynne? I know how to sleep."
I gave in. he slept on the floor.
I'm the coolest babysitter EVER.
this was last week's adventure...

Hey. if the kids are happy, I'm happy.
IIII...
want a better job. can't express to you how much I hate Twilight. actually WANT it to snow.  Watched Geek Charming tonight and enjoyed it(wait. I didn't even see the happy ending) Hate money. Want a remote control to life. Love hot chocolate. Need to do some craftin'. am baby hungry (not sex crazed. baby hungry. two different things, thanks.)
UHMMM
Yeah ok I'm done talking!
Have a lovely night! happy hollydays!

No comments:

Post a Comment