10.24.2011

wilford whiney pants? what?

I take it all back. I hated work today. HATED.
My whole being was tired TIRED TIRED the rest of the day.
I bought a shirt at Old Navy, and then I went to B&N and bought a sketchbook. to use as my journal.
I decided doodling and putting more color and stickers and fun into it would make writing in my journal more enjoyable.
I already let Macey and Miles go crazy with a few pages. Those paint dotting marker things? Best thing ever.
I would rather clean every toilet in my house tomorrow.
OH. I've been getting dizzy lately, weird. But my mom said she wants to test me to see if I have Anemia. I told her I'd do it tomorrow. during work.
That's how bad i don't wanna go back. I'd rather get a finger pricked.
I DONT ALWAYS HATE MY JOB.
It's the ultimate monday. the monday after a break. that's why I'm being Wilford Whiney pants.
ON THE UPSIDE.
I made  my pumpkin cookies again.
I bought a shirt that requires no cami, and I can wear a sports bra with it. AND it's way comfy. and it was only 8 dollars.
I found a way to get my hair done FAST in the morning. and curled. it's called, don't do layers.
I am still only on the first season of the cosby show. it's my happy place.
Emily is getting married NEXT WEEK Y'ALL!
I AM NEVER EVER GETTING OUT OF THIS BEDDDD!!
byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment