10.10.2011

ra-ha-handom.

hola.
today's post, will be a pointless one.
Why? because I feel the need to blog, but nothing nearly significant enough to blog about has happened in my life lately.
I'll start with my random thoughts:
1. Colostomy bags are sad, when you're 4. A kid in my classes all through elementary had loads of medical problems. by the 6th grade, he had had forty-something surgeries. and he had a catheter. SUCKY. I wonder where he is now... I hope he's alive. that sounds bad1 but it's completely heart-felt.
2. Speaking of heart felt. I hate being heart-felt most of the time. Notice, if I ever have an "inspirational" thought or post, I always try to add humor. cause being serious awkwards me out to the max.
3. Speaking of max. I'm not fond of that name for a human. (I do know one max who fits the name). but I really usually just think of dogs...
4. I want a dog! A big dog! SO BAD. Going to petsmart= BAD IDEAR.
5. I'm way hungry right about now.
OK... that's all.
Today was definitely decent, for a monday, that is.
But I AM BEAT.
So I shall be going to bed now.
love to all y'all readers.
oh, PS.. I LYKE TOTES GOT ACCEPTED TO UVU! LYKE IM SOOOO EXCITED! YEAH! OMG!
hahahahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I think of a dog too when I hear the name Max . . . or the guy on "Across the Universe" . . . Also, UVU, exciting!! Take institute classes!!!! I really loved my year at UVU, institute and normal classes! The end.

    ReplyDelete