10.20.2011

lovely fall day.

Just pictures and a video today.
enjoy!

Sweet MOTHER. Oatmeal pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. These were a HUGE hit among neighbors and family. delicious, for real.

a photoshoot I did tonight... these kids were ADORABLE.
and I was feeling very creative! 
take a gander at those EYES! she's beautiful.


cute brothers!

definitely my favorite so far. the colors in the back just dance around beautifully.
so, successful photoshoot. VERY successful indeed. I am happy with the outcome!
It just reassured to me that Kid photoshoots ARE my strong suit. honestly, I love them. And I think I always get the best outcome with these :)
Here is this video...
She's the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey9wq8RohuA&feature=player_embedded#!
goooo there. I don't even watch this. someone just posted it on facebook. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment