10.25.2011

awards and stuff.

Hello. Blog awards? what's that? I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
But I guess I'll pretend that I do know what's going on.
All I know is the lovely Lauren Vancott awarded me with a blog award.
She is one of the most witty and creative writer I ever have known. 
Thanks Lauren! it's a truuuue honor ;) much love!
sooo..
 this is how it goes I guess::::


"The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.



In order to keep this award going, you just have to pass it along to other new, deserving blogs. The recipient must now recognize other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out to them. – "


This lovely award shall be presented  to:




aaaand

I don't sit around and read blogs all day, but these are the ones that are worth reading, in my opinion!
I don't expect anyone to pass this along... cause the only reason I'm doing it is because of boredom at work
:)
BUT. now, if YOU are reading  this, you know that I read your blog.
and If you are reading this, and are not on this list, I might still read your blog.
Who knows. 
 BUUUT YEHHH.
I'll blog more about my day later.
My BUSINESS CARDS should be coming today.
Or tomorrow. THAT. is something to be excited about. yes it is, folks.

whoot WHOOTYYYY.
bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment