9.08.2011

Just me... cookin again! and some lovely tales of work.

OH hey guys. hey.. So today was pretty... great. I got up, and my sweet sweet SWEET Mother made me breakfast, so I could have energy for my day at work (you definitely need energy for this job, people) So I ate, and came downstairs and I had a voicemail on my phone, from my boss, telling me NOT TO COME INTO WORK! Cause had no kids. whoot WHOOT! I was so happy. So I spent the morning havin a mini skype sesh with yessy and jill, then I went grocery shopping. (I wore my new boots that I bought,.. well that my mom bought... and they click. I have come to the conclusion that they seriously make me feel more confident. love that!) for the dinner which I would later make.
So then... I went to school/ work. it was fine, just fine. we had 3 kids, so it was easy peasy! I am getting more used to the routine, and find ways to make the time go by. My favorite part of the day is play time, because I get out the animal hand puppets, and play out their different accents and characters. It's pretty great. It gets a lot of laughs from the other TA. not sure if they are laughs of "HAHA you're funny" or... "HAHA you're an idiot, lay off the drugs."
SO. I got home from work, (I always always go to the whitehads) and ate some peanutbutter pie. (I made it at the Whiteheads house, so that I could have a piece or two, without eating the entire pie at 12:00 AM)
Then... I went home and did this:

YUMMY cheese herb bread stuff. Don't worry, the finished product is melted and exquisite.hahahaa. ha. 


Freaking funeral potatoes!! guys. can we be real for a sec? who doesn't love these? they are to die for. the end.

Created my own Nuts about Berries... again. but this time  I added chicken from a can, and it was divine.

I forgot to photograph the most important part! which was, of course... Diet Coke.
I'm so excited to get murried, so I can cook delicious crap for my husband and make him fat. but not really. ha. BUT I am glad that I have been teaching myself, and learning from the other females in my life, about the art of baking. and cooking. and frying. and stirring. It's delightful! 
K bye!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY HELL. I WOKE UP LATE THIS MORNING AND FREAKING LEFT WITHOUT LUNCH CAUSE I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE FUNERAL POTATOES LEFTOVERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete