8.13.2011

tantrums & paint fights & love

WHOA. sorry for that vibe downing, not sunsetty, angry beaver post!
Moving on to happiness.. eh hem.

Well kids, it was a swell saturday, if I may say. Started with some sleeping in + pretty little liars (do not judge here) and ended with some pintresting and spying on 8th graders. yeah, again. no judging.
I babysat tonight, for the first time in a few weeks! 8 solid hours of navasard chilluns. loved every second! even the part where macey threw a sizable tantrum, because of the very small details of reading her bedtime story.
We swam, we ate, we watched my favorite disney movie, we tantrummed, we slept.
I also decided to go the extra mile and give the ninos a bath, and make kelsey happy. Why not do a little extra work to brighten up someone's day, eh?
and honestly, if I haven't said it before, babysitting at the Navasards has given me SUCH great experience. I now have a better picture of how to do things when I have my own munchkins. not to mention, kelsey and paul are great GREAT people to have in my life. from technology stuff that confuses the crap out of me, to boy problemos. ha
moving onnnn
Yesterday me and jessy helped jill and woody paint their new condo for 6 hours, oh what a joy! no really, it was a ballin time for all!
I still have paint on my legs. what a great feeling.
I am kinda at a loss of what to say right now... except that I really want/need to write allen, but I haven't gotten his address yet and my patience is RUNNING THIN Y'ALL!
Imma go eat some food.
stay golden, and love your mother. cause I SURE DO.
PS! TWO job interviews monday, and another on tuesday! I'M STOKED to say the least.
Pray pray pray pray pray!
Love love. bye.
oh crap. PSSSSSS.
I watched stardust tonight, LOVE this quote:
 Yvaine: "You know when I said I knew little about love? That wasn't true. I know a lot about love. I've seen it, centuries and centuries of it, and it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars. Pain, lies, hate... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves... You could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, and... What I'm trying to say, Tristan is... I think I love you. Is this love, Tristan? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine."

1 comment:

  1. All paper admissions, careers and classified ads_http://allpkjobz.blogspot.com provides all ads for university, college, business and job in pakistan

    ReplyDelete