8.18.2011

Places I'll GO

ALSO. 
I really want to travel a lot in my life. 
BUT 
I am a homebody.
I
must marry someone adventurous. 
HERE 
are the places I want to go:
Austria
England
Greece
Italy
Australia
Hawaii 
Tonga
Scotland 
Paris
Norway
(Not necessarily in that order)
And then we have the state-side destinations:
Vermont (pretty)
East Coast (Rhode Island... places like that. pretty)
Deep south (don't care where. the inspiration for this is The Help, and Sweet Home Alabama, and Princess and the Frog. do the math) And I am aware that two of those took place 70ish years ago.
Oregon Coast
Colorado
There you have my destination list.
I'm considering using all my life savings for this, and this only.
Hey. Maybe I could take some million-dollar-pictures, and sell them. For a million dollars. 
HEY. good idea.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment