7.30.2011

Little me & hospital fooooood!

I just did a shoot. 
It was fantastic.
It was one of those shoots where I can't stop editing because I love it so much, but I want to save some editing for times when I'm bored. But I can't. stop.
THIS GURL.
She reminds me so much of myself.
and that is not. just because we have the same name :) (her parents want her to be exactly like me, so they named her the most wonderful name of all)
She has so much spunk. and her voice is a little raspy, which is one of the best qualities of Holly Elizabeth Stoddard.
Anywho.
Family Reunion next week! I'm SO stoked. Love my fam damily. we be ballin.
Today I was productive, which feels good.
I delivered a photoshoot, went to bridal veil with jessy and alex, and then we went and ate hospital food.
Umm, thank you Alex Doggett. I have had hospital food before, but not since I was just a wee little tot. Every friday night before Isaac was born, we would
1. Visit mom at the hospital and eat (I think most friday nights... maybe not all... I don't know)
Watch TGIF. Sabrina, Boy Meets World, all that good stuff.
Anywho. Back to the magic of hospital food.
SO cheap. 2 bucks for a cheeseburger that is way deliciouser (yep. just said that) than a crappy ol' Wendys burger. blech!
I'm going to eat there more often now that I know it exists, and now that I know it's not completely weird for people to just eat there, even if they aren't patients.
Wellllll I'm going to bed now!
Be excellent to eachother, and party on dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment