5.23.2011

Let the chips fall where they may

I have a secret.
sometimes when it rains and rains and rains and pours...
I pretend I'm in washington.
cause you know how I love that state.
or even oregon sometimes.
you should try it... it makes the rain more bearable.
OKAY now that I've embarrassed myself publicly..
todayyyyy
has been long. 
It has consisted of:
Lightroom
Sleep
Visit to Lindsay's
Lightroom
Homework.
but I'm not really complaining.
I cleaned my room spotless the other day in like, an hour.
I think it really helps when someone is sitting in my chair, talking to me as a clean.
So I'm sitting in my clean room, in my favorite spot at the end of my bed against the window, listening to it rain, and pretending I'm not in Utah.
I finished Lindsay's shoot, I'm almost done with the Smiths, and then onto Cassidy's!
Whoooeeeeee I am just about goin crazy up in hur!
I'm also trying to think of a senior quote to put on my grad announcements. I'm seriously considering 
"Let the chips fall where they may"
I say it A TON.
It's kind of another way of saying, "let it be"
Which is my favorite Beatles song.
PLUS. it's on She's the Man. 
Second most-quoted movie of my life.
I'm going to go paint, do more homework, finish a photoshoot, and mooch off my mom for zupas now.
Keep it real!
P.S.
11 
once'
undici
onze
DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY
AND GRADUATION
lalalalalalalalalala. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment