5.25.2011

Good-busy.

I kind of have a love/hate relationship with busy days.
I HATE being bored, because then I just sleep, and hang out and nothing, and then I get depressed and feel like crap.
But I also hate having no free time.
The next two days, however, are FUN busy. not BLAHHH I'M GONNA EXPLODE busy.
Tomorrow:
School. Golfing in TA... BAM. get ready to be wasted.
Have I mentioned that Coach Gustin is my favorite man ever? He bought me a champ last class, even though I was late and I drove to the golf course, which I was not supposed to do.
He is the nicest!
Then Anatomy, which is always pretty guuuude.
Then I check out and head up to Thanksgiving point.
guess why?
JOB INTERVIEW! Thank you Woody Klemetson. You da best brudder errrr. 
Let us hope I nail thissss.
So after that, I am going to Breton's to hang out with him.
cause he lives right up in thur.
And thennnn I have a little photoshoot at 4:30.
Senior pic sesh. easy money.
THENNNN
ready?
RIO TINTO! 
cause our boys are freaking boss and we made it to the soccer state championship againnnn.
I'm way excited. I love going there. It's just fun.
FRIDAYYY:
School. BLAHHH.
Doctors appointment. BLAHHHHH.
then...
LES MIS! 
not blah. not blah at all.
Well maybe like, 2 parts.
Call me a nerd, but I am FREAKING excited for this.
I recieved the following text from my mother this morning, and I was quite befuddled. 
"A decree from the queen mum: [side note. I'm the only one that really calls her that] From now till midnite friday, you will take every opportunity to rest, eat a nutrient filled diet, and pray daily that the scourge of disease may not descend upon you. AND I MEAN IT!"
Hahahahahahahahahaha
ok. what the heck? My mom is seriously hilarious.
Love that lady.
I'm going to go watch a movie now. 
sshhhhh.
KEEP IT REAL.

2 comments:

  1. God Bless you my child for your hilariousness and wonderfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom! and you! and I'm waaaay jealous that everyone is going to Les Mis without me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete